Thursday, March 9, 2017

TTM Success - Scott Ruffcorn

Here is a TTM success from another one of those players who hung around my "to be TTMed" box for a long time before I finally got around to mailing the cards.  I had four cards of Scott Ruffcorn, and sent them all, but he kept one of them.  The card he kept was a 1994 Upper Deck Predictor, which would have looked really nice.  Oh well.  This 1994 Classic Cream of the Crop looks really nice in person.  I used to have a ton of these, but for some reason they are all gone.  I believe this one came from one of those Target boxes of assorted cards.
These two cards also turned out nice.  The Gold Leaf Rookie looks a lot nicer in person.  Like the 1994 Classic, it didn't scan all that great.  Oh well, it'll look great in my album anyway.

Ruffcorn (b. 1969) played in the majors from 1993 to 1997 for the White Sox and Phillies.  He had a career record of 0-8 with 46 strike outs and an 8.57 ERA.  He was a first round pick (#25) 1991 June Amateur Draft by the White Sox.

I mailed to Ruffcorn on January 27 and got the cards back on February 16, for a 20-day TAT.

No comments: