Sunday, April 16, 2017

TTM Success - Ken Gerhart

Ken Gerhart signed four cards for me in this TTM success.  I had a former complete set of 1988 Fleer sitting around, so I went through it for TTMs and pulled out this Gerhart when I saw that he signed.  These are some really nice cards that look great when signed.  I hope to add some more in due time.
1988 Donruss also looks pretty nice when signed.  I have so many of them lying around.  They usually are passed over in favor of other cards, but this one made the cut this time around.
I did add a 1988 Topps to keep the Topps success coming.  I also included the 1989 O Pee Chee that Angus sent me for Christmas.

Gerhart (b. 1961) played in the majors from 1986 to 1988 for the Orioles.  He had 136 hits, 24 homw runs and a .221 batting average.  He made his MLB debut on September 14, 1986, so happy birthday to me!

I mailed to Gerhart on March 4 and got the cards back on March 25, for a 21-day TAT.

No comments: