Monday, April 17, 2017

TTM Success - Bobby Seay

I found a really cool card while I was going through some boxes in the back on my LCS recently, which helped with this TTM success from Bobby Seay.  I had found the below card at the card show in February and after checking online, saw that he signed TTM.  I needed one more card so I would have a round number for $1.00 and picked it up.  Then, I found the above 1999 Topps Gold Label and decided to go ahead and send them on their way.
This is a 2001 Bowman Heritage, which looks really cool signed.  I wasn't collecting when these came out, but they are nice cards, even though the set they are based off of are pretty plain.  I'm talking about 1948 Bowman of course.

Seay (b. 1978) played in the majors in 2001 and 2003 to 2009 for the Devil Rays, Rockies and Tigers.  He had a record of 11-6 with s 4.16 ERA and 190 strike outs.

I mailed to Seay on March 20 and got the cards back on March 30, for a 10-day TAT.

No comments: