Saturday, April 15, 2017

TTM Success - Craig Paquette

It took two tries, but I got a TTM success from Craig Paquette.  I had been wanting to get him for a long time, but kept putting it off.  When I finally sent to him, I picked the wrong address.  I don't know how that happened, but when the envelope came back RTS and I checked the webpages, I wanted to headbutt my wall.  Anyway, I tried again, and was successful.
I had a bunch of Paquette's cards, but had to narrow it down to four.  I had to add the ProCards AAA (at the top) to the binder.  I also need more 1994 Topps in the binder, so this one was an easy choice.
Finally, I liked the 1994 Pinnacle and Pinnacle Museum so I included both of those.  The Pinnacle Museum actually came out of an album that my mom gave me, so it was nice to get that one signed.

Paquette (b. 1969) played in the majors from 1993 to 2003 for the A's, Royals, Mets, Cardinals and Tigers.  He had 620 hits, 99 home runs and a .239 batting average.

I mailed to Paquette on March 13 and got the cards back on March 24, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: