Tuesday, May 9, 2017

TTM Success - Tim Naehring

Tim Naehring was another player who took up a spot in my TTM box for quite a long time.  I gathered a bunch of his cards, then waited until the season started so I could send to him via the Red Sox.  The above 1997 Fleer was the card I wanted to get back the most.  I didn't open much 1997 Fleer at all, so I'm not sure where the card actually came from.  It might have been from a repack box or something.
I like how this Stadium Club turned out.  It is a great horizontal card, and looks nice with his signature.
The 1996 Stadium Club (right) is actually an Extreme Player entry form, so that is pretty cool to add to the album.  The 1994 Upper Deck (left) came out of the box that Chris and I busted together.
Finally, I added two Topps cards to the album with these two (right - 1998 and left - 1995).  I like the photo on the 1998, with Naehring standing for the National Anthem.

Naehring (b.1967) played in the majors from 1990 to 1997 for the Red Sox.  He had 527 hits, 49 home runs and a .282 batting average.

I mailed to Naehring on February 20 and got the cards back on April 28, for a 67-day TAT.

I have now moved onto my fifth autograph album as of last night.

No comments: