Saturday, May 6, 2017

TTM Success - Dan Graham

Here is another player who lingered in my TTM box for a while, before I finally got around to mailing to him.  I raided my Orioles box for guys who signed a while back, and kept these Dan Graham cards around.  I honestly got tired of seeing them in the box, so I finally mailed them out, and I was glad that I did.  I didn't have too many of the 1982 Fleer cards in my autograph album, so this was a nice one to get back signed.  The photos on the early Fleer cards are usually out of focus and/or blurry, but this one was ok.  I know the Cal Ripken rc from this set isn't the best, because of the blurry shot from a distance, but for what it is, it isn't too bad of a set.
I got a couple nice Topps cards signed, as well.  Can't go wrong with the backward cap photo on the 1981 Topps.  The action shot on 1982 is pretty nice as well.

Graham (b. 1954) played in the majors from 1979 to 1981 for the Twins and Orioles.  He had 99 hits, 17 home runs and a .240 batting average.

I mailed to Graham on November 16 and got the cards back on April 20, for a 155-day TAT.

No comments: