Friday, May 12, 2017

TTM Success - Pete Redfern

I got a nice little run of Topps cards signed TTM by former pitcher, Pete Redfern.  I had been collating his cards for a few months, since I got my bulk 1981 Topps in.  I completed what I had planned to send following the February card show and sent everything along.
I always enjoy getting a run of Topps cards together and putting them next to one another.  This is the reason why I had so much fun with my Topps autograph project.  I still am keeping track of how many cards of each year are coming in.  If you want to check it out, there is a link on my wishlist page to my google docs spreadsheet.
Redfern (b. 1954) played in the majors from 1976 to 1982 for the Twins.  He had a career record of 42-48 with 426 strike outs and an ERA of 4.54.

I mailed to Redfern on April 25 and got the cards back on May 3, for an 8-day TAT.

No comments: