Wednesday, May 17, 2017

TTM Success - David Nied

I added some more cool cards to my album when I got these back from former pitcher, Davis Nied.  A lot of folks like cards with pitchers batting, so I thought this would be a cool one to send off.
I have very few 1994 Topps in my binder, so I made sure that this one went along with the TTM request.  It turned out pretty nice.
Here are the other mid-90s cards that I got back.  I do like seeing the Score Gold Rush cards come back signed.  1995 Score might have been one of my favorite sets from the 1990s.

Nied (b. 1968) played in the majors from 1992 to 1996 for the Braves and Rockies.  He had a career record of 17-18 with 146 strike outs and an ERA of 5.06.

I mailed to Nied on May 2 and got the cards back on May 13, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: