Monday, May 1, 2017

TTM Success - Larry Harlow

I added an autograph of a former Oriole with this TTM from Larry Harlow.  I picked up this 1978 Topps from the February card show, which was nice because for the longest time, I didn't have very many signed 78s.  I think this card looks really nice, with his bright orange jersey paired with the thin red border.
Here is another 1981 Topps for the album.  I have a ton of these in there because I have so many in a box in my closet.  There still aren't as many as from 1987. but I still have a ton.

Harlow (b. 1951) played in the majors in 1975 and from 1977 to 1981 for the Orioles and Angels.  He had 271 hits, 12 home runs and a .248 batting average.

I mailed to Harlow on February 21 and got the cards back on April 12, for a 50-day TAT.  He also included a nice hand written note that said "Thanks for being a baseball fan!"

No comments: