Friday, May 5, 2017

TTM Success - Steve Cooke

I'd like to start off this post by saying that this 1994 Fleer Steve Cooke looks so awesome.  I was really excited to get this one back from him.  I think the Pirates colors work really well with this card.  His signature does well on it, too.
Actually, each of the cards I was able to get signed turned out great.  The Pirates color combination of yellow and black is such a good combo, and always looks great on cards.  I think my favorite of this group is the 1994 Topps with the rookie cup logo.

Cooke (b. 1970) played in the majors from 1992 to 1994 and 1996 to 1998 for the Pirates and Reds.  He had a career record of 26-36 with 335 strike outs and a 4.31 ERA.

I mailed to Cooke on February 21, and got the cards back on April 17, for a 55-day TAT.

No comments: