Saturday, May 20, 2017

TTM Success - Jeff Fassero

This was the last TTM success in my "to be blogged" pile before I left on my trip.  I had sat on Jeff Fassero cards for a while because he is an in-season signer with the Louisville Bats.  So, I finally got the cards mailed out, and here is what I got back.

I love 1997 Fleer Metal.  I have seen some really cool designs with this set, and I have gotten a few of them signed.  The card looks a lot better in person, however.
Here are the other cards that I got signed.  I added one Topps, a 1995, to my Topps Autograph Project.  I, thern, used the opportunity to add a few other sets to the album.

Fassero (b. 1963) played in the majors from 1991 to 2006 for the Expos, Mariners, Rangers, Red Sox, Cubs, Cardinals, Rockies, Diamondbacks and Giants.  He had a career record of 121-124 with an ERA of 4.11 and 1,643 strike outs.  He finished 9th in the 1996 NL Cy Young Award voting, his only appearance on the ballot.

I mailed to Fassero via the Louisville Bats on May 2 and got the cards back on May 15, for a 13-day TAT.

No comments: