Sunday, January 10, 2021

TTM Success - Coco Crisp

This might be one of the best cards that I've gotten signed in quite some time.  I saw that there was a private signing for Coco Crisp being promoted on Facebook through the Trove Sports Den, and I had to sign up.  I, then, had to dig through my boxes, praying I had an extra 2014 Topps Coco Crisp, which I did.  I actually had 2 or 3.  So, I sent this one off, so it could be added to my autograph album.  The card looks awesome!

Crisp (b. 1979) played in the majors from 2002 to 2016 for the Indians, Red Sox, Royals and A's.  He had 1,572 hits, 130 home runs and a .265 batting average.  He finished 15th in the 2013 AL MVP voting, and won the World Series with the Red Sox in 2008.

I mailed to the signing on August 26 and got the card back on October 31, for a 66-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $7.00.

3 comments:

Fuji said...

Sweet Coco. Well worth the $7 fee.

The Bucs Stop Here said...

You could not have picked a better card to send! Always loved that one.

Jafronius said...

Sweet TTM! I'm wondering of this card he had to sign. If you're getting Coco, that's the card to sign.