Friday, January 8, 2021

TTM Success - Andy Van Hekken

I added a couple cool Fleer cards with this TTM success from Andy Van Hekken.  The above card is the gold 2003 Fleer Showcase.  This cars is numbered 2/150, which is pretty cool.  These early 2000s Fleers are nice cards, and always were printed on good stock.  Autographs really pop on them, and I wish I had more to get signed.
This card is the base version of the card shown at the top of this post.  This one also turned our great, and I was really glad I sent the cards off to begin with.

Van Hekken (b. 1979) played in the majors in 2002 for the Tigers.  He went 1-3 with 5 strike outs and a 3.00 ERA.  He was a third round pick in the 1998 June Amateur Draft by the Tigers out of Holland High School, in Holland Michigan.

I mailed to Van Hekken on September 9 and got the cards back on October 27, for a 48-day TAT.

No comments: