Sunday, January 24, 2021

Another TTM Success From Don Ferrarese

I had gotten Don Ferrarese TTM back in 2017 on a 1956 Topps.  I wanted to get him again, this time on my 1991 Crown Orioles, as well as a couple other cards that I had.  I actually raided my 1955 Topps completed set to get his card to send.  I was a bit disappointed that the signature was smudged a bit, but it is still signed.  I was even more disappointed when I went to put it in my album and realized that I had run out of 8-card pages that fit these vintage cards.  I need to get some more.  I actually upgraded this card in my set once I mailed this one off; I found a better-condition one on Ebay the same day I mailed this off.
I got the 1991 Crown signed, and it turned out well.  The end of his signature got a little smeared, as well, though.
Finally, the best card of the bunch turned out to be this 1957 Topps that I had in a random box of vintage cards.

I mailed to Ferrarese on October 28 and got the cards back on November 9, for a 12-day TAT.

No comments: