Monday, January 4, 2021

Christmas Gift From Aidan

My buddy, Aidan, surprised me with an awesome Christmas gift that finally came in today, thanks to delays with the USPS.  Among the stack of awesome cards that Aidan Sent were two cards I needed for my 1987 set.  I knew about the above Joel Davis; I actually had sent this card to Aidan so he could enter it in a private signing.  He basically said "I'm going to do this signing for you, but I need to find the card..."  I had plenty, so I saved him from having to buy one.

Davis (b. 1965) played in the majors from 1985 to 1988 for the White Sox.  He had a record of 8-14 with 126 strike outs and a 4.91 ERA.
Aidan also included this Gary Redus that I needed for the set.

Redus (b. 1956) played in the majors from 1982 to 1994 for the Reds, Phillies, White Sox, Pirates and Rangers.  He had 886 hits, 90 home runs and a .252 batting average.

Aidan also included some Stranger Things cards, a couple Orioles cards, some random stuff and a couple autos.  Thank you so much for the gift, Aidan!

No comments: