Monday, January 11, 2021

Another TTM Success From Pat Neshek

I've told myself a few times that I'm done sending TTM to Pat Neshek, and then I find a card like the above 2018 Topps Heritage Chrome purple refractor.  I had the card for a while, and put it in a box somewhere.  I missed it when I sent the 2019 Heritage to him to sign, but found it buried in a box a few months ago.  I gathered up some other nice cards, along with a few extra autos for his collection, and sent them out.
Of Neshek's Topps base autos, I didn't yet have his 2017 Topps, so I was glad that he sent this one back to me.  It looks really nice, especially since it is a horizontal card.

I mailed to Neshek on October 20 and included 2 cards he needed for his 87 Topps set.  He signed the cards I sent and added the 2017 Topps I mentioned before, and the 2017 Topps Chrome (bottom, right).  I got the cards back on October 31, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: