Sunday, January 24, 2021

TTM Success - Frazier Hall

One of the things I enjoy the most about sending cards off TTM for autographs is looking up the players who most folks may have forgotten about or never even heard of.  I think I caught Frazier Hall off-guard when I mailed to him, because he sent me a note back saying "Thanks for remembering me in my faded glory.  Baseball was good to me.  It taught me many of life's lessons."  I love when players write something back.

Hall (b. 1988) was a 16th round draft pick by the Angels in the 2011 June Amateur Draft out of Southern University and A&M College (Louisiana).  He played 3 seasons in the minors in both the Angels and Diamondbacks organizations, reaching A ball.  In the minors, he had 213 hits, 22 home runs and a .278 batting average.  He played in independent ball from 2013 to 2015, where he had 130 hits, 11 home runs and a .226 batting average.

I mailed to Hall on October 19 and got the card back on November 9, for a 21-day TAT.

No comments: