Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Christmas Gift From Anthony

I received a belated Christmas gift from my friend, Anthony, when a package containing this interesting Chris Davis patch came in last week.

This is a Hits Memorabilia card from 2016 that has a pretty sweet patch.  I saw some of their cards on Ebay recently (and I think this card was one of them), and wasn't sure what to make of them.  Anthony included a note with the card saying he probably would never buy this product on his own, but since he saw the Davis patch, he got it for me.  I've got to say, it is a pretty quality card.  The patch is great, and the card looks professionally made.  I visited their website, www.hitsmemorabilia.com and checked it out.  It looks pretty decent.  Maybe they are a new, up and coming card company?  I'm not sure, but they aren't licensed by MLB or the MLBPA.  Still, I really like the card, and appreciate Anthony picking it up for me.
Anthony also added to my Miguel Gonzalez IP auto collection that Max started at Sox Fest in Chicago.  Anthony was there, as well, and picked this up for me while Max was getting the other cards signed.

Thank you so much for the Christmas gift, Anthony!

No comments: