Thursday, February 9, 2017

TTM Success - John "Blue Moon" Odom

Here is a really great TTM success that I got recently from John "Blue Moon" Odom.  On a 1967 Topps, Odom's signature looks really awesome.  I also like how he signed it up the side of the card, as opposed to across the card.  Add in that his signature is so compact and neat, you just don't see that any more.  I also like the KC A's jersey that Odom is wearing.  This card really turned out nice.

Odom (b. 1945) played in the majors from 1964 to 1976 for the A's (Kansas City and Oakland), Indians, Braves and White Sox.  He had a career record of 84-85 with 857 strike outs and an ERA of 3.70.  Odom was an All Star in 1968 and 1969 and won the World Series in 1972, 73 and 74 with the A's.

I mailed to Odom on January 9 and got the card back on January 17, for an 8-day TAT.  I also included his fee of $5.00 per card.

No comments: