Sunday, August 29, 2021

Another TTM Success From Jonathan Hernandez

There were a bunch of Jonathan Hernandez cards in the boxes I got from my former LCS when it closed down.  I had gotten him TTM before, but I couldn't resist sending again, to Rangers Spring Training, because the cards were all parallels or just nice ones in general.

The above black and white 2019 Bowman Heritage turned out great.  I got almost a whole 3,000-count box of 19 Bowman Heritage, and have been able to add a few of them to my autograph album over the course of the year.
I also was able to get a 2020 Select, 2020 Donruss parallel and a green 2019 Bowman signed.

Hernandez (b. 1996) is a former Wood Duck and was supposed to be the Rangers closer this season.  He is down with Tommy John, so he won't be back for a while.  So far, he has a 7-2 record, 50 strike outs and a 3.40 ERA.

I mailed to Hernandez on February 9 via Rangers Sprig Training and got the cards back on March 20, for a 39-day TAT.

No comments: