Monday, August 16, 2021

TTM Success - Ryan McBroom

My mail has been very dry lately.  I have gotten very few TTM successes, although I have a ton out there, waiting for their return.  In the meantime, I haven't written many, since the season has been ongoing.  Normally, I would write to some minor league teams, but I haven't seen many successes this year.  My thinking is that players and teams are still scared of COVID, so a lot of mail is going unanswered.  Maybe that means I will get caught up with my past TTM posts at some point this year.  Doubtful, sure, but I'll at least try.

I sent this card off to Ryan McBroom via Royals Spring Training and got it back signed.  I was glad to add another 2020 Topps to th autograph album, and see another Spring Training return.

McBroom (b. 1992) was a 15th round pick by the Blue Jays in the 2014 June Amateur Draft out of the University of West Virginia.  He has played in the majors since 2019 for the Royals.  He has 44 hits, 6 home runs and a .268 batting average.

I mailed to McBroom on February 25 and got the card back on March 13, for a 16-day TAT.

No comments: