Friday, August 6, 2021

2021 National Free Signer - Greg Luzinski

This turned out to be more of an ordeal that I wanted it to be.  Full disclosure, I have been working on this post for the last 4 hours; since my scanner decided to end its life today.  For some reason, it wouldn't connect anymore to my laptop, and after troubleshooting for hours, redownloading drivers and knocking a bunch of stacks of cards over, the printer ended up in pieces and in my trash can.  As my boss, Justin would say, it won't bother anyone anymore.

So, all cards scanned now, will be with my new Epson scanner that takes up 1/3 less space on my desk.  So much room for activities.

At the National, I had to bail on the Friday signing of Greg Luzinski in order to get to the Horror Con to get some autographs there.  Thankfully, Michael stood in line for Luzinski and got my three cards signed.  I had met Luzinaski at the National a few years ago and only got one card signed.  This time, three were taken care of.  I intend to get the card at the top of the post signed by Johnny Bench next week, which will be cool.
These two, a 1972 and a 1973 Topps, both turned out great.

Thanks for standing in line for these, Michael!  I think I made up for it on Sunday, though!

No comments: