Sunday, August 22, 2021

TTM Success - Vince Horsman

Vince Horsman was in my "to-be-ttmed" box for quite a long time.  I kept putting off sending to him, then I finally wanted to get the cards out of there, so I mailed.  The cards turned out great, and are some that I don't have a lot of in my albums.  The above 1993 Fleer turned out really well.  I have a 5,000-count box of these, but it the the very bottom of the pile of boxes, and I rarely make time to look through it.  I should try to get into it more, but I just don't make the effort.  One of these days, I will.
I also sent Horsman cards from 1994 Fleer, 1993 Donruss and 1993 Topps.  These all had white borders, and looked really similar when you put the sets side-by-side.
I also got a coupld Stadium Club cards signed; 1992 and 1993.  Both turned out really well.

Horsman (b. 1967) played in the majors from 1991 to 1995 for the Blue Jays, A's and Twins.  He had a record of 4-2 with 61 strike outs and a 4.07 ERA.

I mailed to Horsman on March 8 and got the cards back on March 18, for a 10-day TAT.

No comments: