Saturday, August 28, 2021

TTM Success - Brad Sullivan

Here are a couple nice early 2000s cards that I was able to find in my boxes and get signed TTM from Brad Sullivan.  The above gold 2004 Bowman turned out really well and probably is only one of a couple of 04 Bowmans in my autograph album.  I didn't pick up many cards from this set, and I believe I found this one in the assorted boxes I got from my former LCS.
This 2004 Topps came out of a partial set that they were going to trash, so I grabbed the whole box and took them home for the purpose of having a 2004 Topps inventory to send TTM.  It helped, and I got the card signed.

Sullivan (b. 1981) was a first round (25th overall) draft pick by the A's in the 2003 June Amateur Draft out of the University of Houston.  He played in the minors from 2003 to 2007 in the A's system, reaching High A.  He had a record of 10-14 with 150 strike outs and a 5.93 ERA.

I mailed to Sullivan on March 9 and got the cards back on March 20, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: