Saturday, August 14, 2021

2021 National Free Signer - Frank White

Frank White was another of the free signers at the National this year who I had added to my 1987 Topps set via a private signing.  I did have several of his cards, so I picked a few nice ones to match the number of vouchers that I had, and added them to my autograph album.  The above 1990 Topps is a nice card; I have always liked this design.
White also signed a 1986 Topps and a 1988 Donruss Baseballs Best.  Those cards really look nice, and I have a bunch, still, that I can use for future signings, if the need arises.

I am getting close to wrapping up my recaps of the 2021 National; just two more free signers to go.  Then, I'll be back on the TTM recap train, as this has put me even farther behind than I was before.  It's a happy problem to have, though.  I won't run out of stuff to talk about for quite a while.

No comments: