Saturday, August 14, 2021

2021 National Free Signer - Tim Stoddard

Tim Stoddard was the last free signer for this year's National, and is the last free signer I am posting, thus wrapping up the bulk of my 2021 National posts.  I had amassed a ton of Stoddard vouchers, as most folks weren't sticking around til 2pm on Sunday to get him.  I was short on cards, so Max came in and helped me out with what I needed to match up with each voucher, save for one.  I rushed to a table near the signing area and found this 1984 Donruss Stoddard, which I ended up having him inscribe with 1983 WS Champs.  I don't have many 84 Donruss at all in my albums, so adding this one is pretty cool.
I had also pulled my 1991 Crown Orioles Stoddard to send along, and got it done.
Max hooked it up with a ton of Stoddard Topps cards; his 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1988 getting signed.
I also had gotten his 1984 and 1987 Fleer, as well as his 1987 Donruss taken care of.

This just about wraps up my 2021 National posts.  I'll be back with a Wood Ducks recap, an in-person signing going on tonight and lots more TTM posts.  Hopefully you enjoyed my look at the 2021 National Sports Collectors Convention; there may be one or two more posts sprinkled in there, but the bulk of what I saw and did have been summarized.  Thanks for reading.  Also, I do see your comments, but Blogger doesn't allow direct replies, so if you truly want an answer to something, shoot me an email.

1 comment:

Jafronius said...

Thanks for showing off your National signings and cards!