Friday, December 2, 2016

TTM Success - Ryan Sweeney

I was able to get some mid-2000s cards signed with this success from Ryan Sweeney.  I already had one signed Topps Rookie 52 (from Sean Henn), but adding another one to the album was just fine with me.  I busted boxes of 2006 and 2007 Rookie 52, so it was nice to be able to put a couple of them to some kind of use, since most of them have resided in my Rookie box since the boxes were busted.
I've been piling up a few years of Fleer as well, and getting this 2007 Fleer was a plus.  I didn't open very many packs of this product, so there aren't very many examples that I can find in my boxes.
I do have, however, tons of Topps.  Not nearly as many 2005 Topps as I have 2010, but I still have a great deal of them.  Both of these cards turned out great, and  really like all of the green on the 2010.

Sweeney (b. 1985) played in the majors from 2006 to 2014 for the White Sox, A's. Red Sox and Cubs.  He had 584 hits, 23 home runs and a .276 batting average.

I mailed to Sweeney on November 12 and got the cards back on November 21, for a 9-day TAT.

No comments: