Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Gift From AJ

I got a really nice Christmas gift in the mail from my little buddy, AJ, that had a ton of Orioles and a few other relics and autos included.  AJ is a huge Reds fan that I try to help out when I can.  He has had a couple older "graphers" give him a hard time at games, so I try my best to send him some stuff to help his collection since the older kids seem to think making fun of someone's collection is something to do.

AJ sent me this awesome Manny Machado blue parallel from 2012 Bowman Platinum.  I need to pick up a magnetic case for this.  The card looks great, and I really appreciate AJ sending it along.
AJ sent me a handful of these Orioles holiday parallels from Topps Retail.  I really liked this Wieters, especially since he probably won't be an Oriole in 2017 Topps.
Among the relic cards that AJ sent, he included this Adam Jones relic from 2015 Topps.  AJ also sent one of his own cards, signed, from his past baseball season.  I thought that was a really cool gesture, which I definitely appreciated.

Thank you so much for the Christmas package, AJ!  I appreciate it!

No comments: