Saturday, December 10, 2016

TTM Success - Albert Hall

Albert Hall was another one of those players that I knew did TTM, but for some reason just kind of hung out in my box for a long time before I finally sent to him.  I'm glad I finally did, if not for anything else, but to move the cards and make room for another player.

The cards I had for Hall were pretty nice ones.  The above 1985 Topps looks really nice, especially if you are a fan of the color blue.  It is ok, I think, but not my favorite color by any means.  All of the blue, however, really does make this look like a nice card.  I'm sure it was unintentional on Hall's part when he signed it in blue, but it really adds to it.
Here are the two other cards that I sent, a 1988 and 1989 Topps.  They also turned out great, I think.

Hall (b. 1958) played in the majors from 1981 to 1989 for the Braves and Pirates.  He had 202 hits, 5 home runs and a .251 batting average.

I mailed to Hall on November 15 and got the cards back on November 25, for a 10-day TAT.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I'd love to send him something! Do you have his address? Do you know where I can find it? Thanks!

William Regenthal said...

Email me and I'll help you out.