Thursday, December 31, 2020

TTM Success - Ben Christensen

Here are some cards that came out of the boxes that I got from my LCS.  The above 2000 Bowmans Best is a beautiful card.  It looks even better in person. I saw it in the box and had to send it to get signed TTM.  All of the other cards followed, and I was really happy with how everything turned out.
He also signed a 2000 Topps Gold Label, 2000 Topps Gallery and a 2000 Topps.  I haven't seen anywhere that Richard Stahl signs, but I will keep an eye out for him.

Christensen (b. 1978) was a first round pick (26th overall) by the Cubs in the 1999 June Amateur Draft out of Wichita State University.  He played 6 seasons in the minors between 1999 and 2004 in the Cubs and Mariners systems.  He reached as high as AA and finished his minors career with a record of 12-19 with 241 strike outs and a 4.64 ERA.

I mailed to Christensen on October 6 and got the cards back on October 19, for a 13-day TAT.

No comments: