Wednesday, December 2, 2020

More Dontrelles From Jackson

My friend, Jackson, had some more Dontrelle Willis cards available, so I picked some up that I thought would look cool in my album.  I opened a lot of 2006 Fleer Tradition back when it came out, but have unloaded a bunch of it.  So, I hardly have any left that I could sent out for TTMs.  The cards aren't really all that special, with the exception that they are pretty colorful.
I liked both of these horizontal cards of Willis, so I made sure to pick them up, as well.

Jackson has a ton of these left over, so if anyone wants to buy a few off of him, I know he would appreciate it.  If you are interested, please comment with your email address or a social media platform so I can put you in touch with him.  By the way, if you have been reading this blog for a while, you'll know that I don't have a way to respond to your comments if you don't put an email address or some other contact info.  So, if you have commented in the past with a question and haven't heard from me, that's why!

No comments: