Sunday, December 27, 2020

TTM Success - Rudy Meoli

Here are some 70s cards I added to my autograph album with this TTM success from Rudy Meoli.  I know my successes bounce around with no rhyme or reason, other than the 87 set and some Orioles via TTM.  I go through my boxes, one by one, periodically.  When I do, I try to pull new people who sign TTM to keep options open on who to send to.  Add in the fact that successes come at different times, I end up with a good mixture of things to post about.  Also, since I have been sending a lot of non-sports requests lately, the variety will expand a great deal.
From Meoli, I got a 1978 Topps (top of page) and the above 1974 (left) and 1976 (right) Topps cards.  His pen seems to be fading a bit, but the autographs can be seen and look good on the cards.

Meoli (b. 1951) played in the majors in 1971, from 1973 to 1975 and 1978 to 1979 for the Angels, Cubs and Phillies.  He had 133 hits, 2 home runs and a .212 batting average.

I mailed to Meoli on September 30 and got the cards back on October 10, for a 10-day TAT.

No comments: