Thursday, December 3, 2020

TTM Success - Kelly Dransfeldt

I added some cool late 90s-early 2000s cards to my album when I got these cards back signed from Kelly Dransfeldt.  The above 1999 Topps Gold Label looks great when scanned, but actually pretty crappy in person.  That's because the UV coating on the card is so pld, when I powdered the card, it made it look cloudy.  I could probably clean it (and I probably will), but at least it scanned great.
I also got 1999 Bowman Foil Home State, 1999 Bowman Chome, 1999 Bowmans Best and a 2000 Bowman signed.  All of these look pretty nice, except for the cloudiness of the Bowman Chrome.
Finally, Dransfeldt signed a 1999 Team Best Baseball America card.  These are pretty cool.  I was glad to pull all of these out of the cheap boxes I got from my LCS.

Dransfeldt (b. 1975) played in the majors from 1999 to 2001 and 2004 for the Rangers and White Sox.  He had 23 hits, 1 home run and a .205 batting average.

I mailed to Dransfeldt on September 3 and got the cards back on September 21, for an 18-day TAT.

No comments: