Monday, March 14, 2016

Autograph Pickups From Instagram

I got a great deal on Instagram recently when I bought these two autos off of a guy with the screen name of c_breaks.  The deal was $16 for both of these cards shipped in  a bubble mailer.  I got the above 2015 Topps Supreme Sonny Gray auto for my Gray PC.  I haven't added a whole lot to it, lately, and I need to organize it soon so I know how many of Gray's relics and autos that I have.  The auto is on card and looks really nice.  I figured that Topps Supreme would cost a bit more than what I paid, so I do feel like I got a nice deal.
While the Gray was the card I initially saw on his page, when I scrolled down a bit, I saw this Panini Americana auto of WWE wrestler, Chris Jericho.  I am certain you all know that I am a Jericho fan.  I even named my beloved cat (may he rest in peace) after him.

I have Jericho's (the wrestler, not the cat) auto on a book and a baseball, courtesy of my friend, Mike.  I had to add this card to my collection, once I saw it.

I feel like I got a great deal from c_breaks, so if you are on Instagram, please give him a follow.

No comments: