Friday, March 25, 2016

TTM Success - Tom Hutton

Another of the TTM successes I got back last Saturday was from Tom Hutton.  He was actually one of the first that I looked up for TTM, since I had pulled the Topps Buyback card on the left.  Then, I found the original 1975 on the right in the lot of 75s that Max sent me.  I put them aside in my little "to be TTMed" box and finally mailed to him on March 2.

I used to really dislike the buyback cards, and the dumb stamp that Topps puts on them, but now that I am doing this TTM stuff, they really come in handy.  I was glad I had another of his cards, as well, because he has a really cool signature.

Hutton (b. 1946) played in the majors from 1966, 1969 and 1972 to 1981 for the Dodgers, Phillies, Blue Jays and Expos.  He had 410 hits, 22 home runs and a lifetime average of .248.

I got both of the cards I sent back, signed, with a 17-day TAT.  I now have (I'm not counting doubles) 4 signed 1975 Topps cards.

No comments: