Monday, December 20, 2021

TTM Success - Willie Aikens

Here are some cards that I finally moved out of my TTM box when I got around to paying for a couple guys who charge TTM.  I had Willie Aikens's cards in my box for several years as I waited to spend the money on guys who charge fees.  I finally decided to clear some stuff out of there, and sent off these two Aikens cards, the above 1981 Topps and the below 1980 Topps.
Both cards turned out great, and I am glad I finally got them into my album.

Aikens (b. 1954) played in the majors in 1977 and from 1979 to 1985 for the Angels, Royals and Blue Jays.  He had 675 hits, 110 home runs and a .271 batting average.

I mailed to Aikens on November 15 and got the cards back on December 11, for a 26-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $5.00/card.

No comments: