Wednesday, December 15, 2021

TTM Success - Ryan McGuire

Some nice cards came back signed recently from Ryan McGuire.  I thought I had more of his cards in my collection, but, of course when I am looking for them, they can't be found.  Still, I found these four and sent them along.  I was glad to get the above 1998 Stadium Club signed by him.  These were among the stuff I picked up from my former LCS, and they look great when signed.
I also got a 1996 Fleer Ultra, 1996 UD Diamond Debuts and a 1998 Bowman Chrome signed by McGuire.  They all turned out great.

McGuire (b. 1971) played in the majors from 1997 to 2002 for the Expos, Mets, Marlins and Orioles.  He had 133 hits, 7 home runs and a .211 batting average.

I mailed to McGuire on October 28 and got the cards back on November 29, for a 32-day TAT.

No comments: