Tuesday, May 17, 2016

COMC PC Pickups

I finally sold the 2010 Topps Pro Debut Henry Ramos printing plate on my COMC account, so that afforded me the chance to try to get a deal on a 2009 Bowman Sterling Nolan Reimold gold refractor auto.  I was able to make an offer, which the seller accepted, so now, I have this beauty.  It is numbered 43/50.  Believe me when I say, it looks so much better in person.  I have been wanting one of these for a long time, and now I have one.  I got it for a steal at $6.50.
I had enough store credit for another card, plus the $3.00 flat rate shipping, so I picked up this 2005 UD Ultimate Brian Roberts numbered 41/50 for $2.74.  I also got one of my friends a card as well, and then paid the $3 to have all of the cards shipped my way.

I hadn't bought off of COMC in a while, and I haven't sent a shipment in for sale in a while either.  My sales have significantly decreased on there, so I think it is about time I added some more inventory from some of the stuff I have been taking to card shows that isn't moving like I would have liked.

COMC is a great tool, but you have to work to keep your inventory updated and your prices right.  I still enjoy it, and have done well in finding nice parallels, like the cards shown above.

No comments: