Saturday, May 21, 2016

Ebay Pickup - 2016 Museum Collection Chris Davis Patch

I had to continue a now annual tradition in picking up some Museum Collection of Chris Davis.  I have yet to see as many amazing patches as I saw when 2014 Museum Collection was released.  However, I still enjoy picking up some of the product and adding it to my Davis PC.  I have a bunch of Davis patches from 2014 to 2016 Museum collection, all in magnetic cases, wrapped in team bags.

This one is numbered 2/10 and didn't cost me a whole lot.  I got in on an auction and was able to snag it a lot cheaper than any Buy it Now that I have seen.  Davis has been hitting a few home runs lately, and is known to get hot and go on a tear.  I'm hoping he hits another 40+ homers this year and continues the hitting he has done from 2013 and 2015.

No comments: