Saturday, February 6, 2021

TTM Success - Troy Conyers

I added another of the 2010 Bowman USA cards to my album with this TTM success from Troy Conyers.  The Sharpie was dying, but the card is signed.  I am missing maybe 4 or 5 of the guys in the set, which is closer to completion than I ever thought it would be.  I picked up the cards during the 2012 National in Baltimore at the suggestion of my friend, Ryan.

Conyers (b. 1994) was a 23rd round pick by the Braves in the 2017 June Amateur Draft out of the University of San Diego.  He only pitched one season in the Braves system (2017) but went 7-0 with a 1.91 ERA and 43 strike outs.  Conyers chose to retire after reaching A ball and now works at University of San Diego.

I mailed to Conyers on October 30 and got the card back on November 30, for a 31-day TAT.

No comments: