Saturday, February 6, 2021

Christmas Gift From Andrew - Sam Huff Autos

My stack of TTMs to be blogged has gotten so big, I took the stack down and put it in a box.  The stack was in danger of either falling over on its own, or being knocked over by a goofball cat who hasn't quite learned that my desk is not for him.  The huge stack also was kind of daunting.  Trying to pull from it and get blogs written has pushed back trades and gifts that I've gotten, just so I don't fall farther and farther behind on the TTM posts.  That's one of the drawbacks to sending out 1,001 ttms in 2020.  Thanks, pandemic!

Anyway, I do have a ton of trades and Christmas gifts to post, still, so I wanted to make sure one got posted, so I could put the cards away.  My awesome friend, Andrew, sent me these Sam Huff autos for Christmas.  They are really awesome cards, and I didn't have any of them in my collection.  The above 2020 Topps Heritage Minors auto/patch it a really amazing card.  It is numbered 3/25.
I hadn't seen any of Huff's Bowman Platinum autos, so this was a nice surprise.  This card isn't numbered.  I don't think I opened any Bowman Platinum in 2020.
The gift was delayed, according to Andrew.  He had the top two cards purchased and ready to mail, then he saw this 2019 Leaf Trinity numbered 1/10 Huff auto.  This card is awesome.  I'm really glad Andrew waited!

Thanks so much for the Christmas gifts, Andrew!  I hope you like what I sent you.  I may have forgotten to send you one thing I bought, so you'll be getting a Valentine's Day or Presidents Day gift soon.

No comments: