Sunday, November 22, 2020

TTM Success - Logan Shore

I joined the Baseball Prospects Private Signings page on Facebook, and entered this private signing for Logan Shore.  The signing helped me get two cards out of my Box of Shame.  I especially wanted to get this blue parallel from 2017 Heritage Minors signed, and it looks great.
I went ahead and got the base card from 2017 Heritage Minors signed as well.  That at least gets two cards signed that I missed out on in a 50/50 last season.

Shore (b. 1994) was a 2nd round pick by the A's in the 2016 June Amateur Draft.  He has reached AA, and is now in the Tigers system.  In the minors, he has a record of 9-20 with 240 strike outs and a 3.76 ERA.

I mailed to the signing on August 7 and got the cards back on September 11, for a 35-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $5/card.

No comments: