Monday, November 23, 2020

TTM Success - Joe Rosselli

Yeah, 1995 Fleer gets a bad rap.  It is the freakiest set out there, and it gives you a headache for sure.  Still, I'm a big fan of getting the cards signed.  There's just something about how they look when signed.  I got the above 1995 Fleer signed TTM by Joe Rosselli recently.  This was the card that made me look him up to see if he signed, and it sat in my box for a long time while I built a request around it.  I somehow accumulated other Rosselli cards without even trying, really, and finally sent them out.
I got Rosselli's 1992 Classic Best, 1993 CLassic Best, 1993 Bowman and 1994 Fleer Ultra signed, as well.

Rosselli (b. 1972) played in the majors in 1995 for the Giants.  He went 2-1 with 7 strike outs and a 8.70 ERA.

I mailed to Rosselli on August 12 and got the cards back on September 12, for a 31-day TAT.

No comments: