Sunday, November 14, 2021

TTM Success - Ronn Reynolds

Ronn Reynolds has had some health problems lately, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get my 1987 Topps signed.  I had missed a private signing on Facebook, but was getting updates on Reynolds' health in the signing group I'm in.  Thankfully, Reynolds has recovered and is back to signing.  I had sent to him a while back, but that card never came in, so when I got word that he was finally home and signing for a fee, I sent another card out.  This one came back signed and has been added to my 1987 Topps album.

Reynolds (b. 1958) played in the majors from 1982 to 1983, 1985 to 1987 and 1990 for the Mets, Phillies, Astros and Padres.  He had 67 hits, 4 home runs and a .188 batting average.

I mailed to Reynolds on August 7 and got the card back signed on September 3, for a 27-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $10.00.

No comments: