Sunday, November 7, 2021

TTM Success - Jason Hirsh

Here are two cards that I pulled from my card shop boxes and send out TTM for autographs from Jason Hirsh.  The above 2007 Topps Finest is a really nice card, and the first of which that I was able to get signed.  The card looks great; I was glad to stumble upon it while searching the boxes.
Among the multiple older Bowmans that were in the boxes, I was able to send this 2006 Bowman gold, as well.  These are thick, like the dummy cards that used to be put into packs.  These don't fare too well in the mail; this one got some creases along the right side.  Still, the card looks good, and I'll add it to the album nonetheless.

Hirsh (b. 1982) played in the majors from 2006 to 2008 for the Astros and Rockies.  He had a record of 8-11 with 110 strike outs and a 5.32 ERA.

I mailed to Hirsh on January 26 and got the cards back on July 12, for a 167-day TAT.

No comments: