Thursday, November 11, 2021

TTM Success - Taylor Sparks

A couple prospect cards came out of my box finally and were signed TTM by Taylor Sparks.  I like moving these cards, since they were around the first time I really got into Bowman and Pro Debut.  This 2015 Pro Debut turned out well, and I have very few cards from that series left.  I didn't open a whole lot of 2015 Pro Debut, but it would be nice to add a couple more signed ones to my album.
I did, however, open a ton of 2014 Bowman and Bowman Draft.  I really enjoyed the parallels in this set, so I was eager to bust packs and boxes.  I have whittled down the stack of extras from what I opened, and have gotten a lot of cards from the set signed.

Sparks (b. 1993) was a second round pick by the Reds in the 2014 June Amateur Draft out of UC Irvine.  He played in the minors from 2014 to 2019, all in the Reds system, while reaching AAA.  He had 375 hits, 61 home runs and a .217 batting average.

I mailed to Sparks on November 24 and got the cards back on August 17, for a 266-day TAT.

No comments: