Thursday, November 25, 2021

A Bunch of Autos From Max

My good friend, Max, just sent me a nice stack of IP autos that he had gotten done recently.  I contributed some of the cards to his efforts, so it was nice to see some of them come back signed.  I like the above 2007 Topps CoSigners of Joe Crede.  I may have to send it off to Tadahito Iguchi, as well, and complete the card.
Max tossed in a couple minor league cards that I know I didn't contribute.  It will be cool to add them to the autograph album, for sure.
I was especially glad to move the several 2000 Topps Crede rookies and the 2007 Allen & Ginters that I had.  Some of that stuff can be hard to move, to when I get a chance to, I jump on it.
Here are a few more guys that Max added.  I'm pretty sure I didn't provide the 2013 Topps Geovany Soto, but if I had, then good, because I have a ton of 2013 Topps and I definitely am happy to thin out that box.
I know I sent Max some Rafael Furcal cards, so it is very likely the 2006 Topps, 2010 Topps and 2013 Topps came from me.  I like the minor league card, as well, because I wouldn't have had this one in my collection at all, if not for Max.
These two Jose Contreras cards appear to have gotten smudged a bit.  No worries, they still will have a good home in my album with the rest of the cards.
Finally, here are a couple Carl Everett cards.  I'm not sure if I sent any of Everett to Max in the past, but I have a ton of 1991 Bowman and don't often get much of a chance to move any.

Thank you so much for the signed cards, Max!  I look forward to the next list of names you send me so I can move some stuff out of my boxes again.

No comments: