Sunday, November 28, 2021

Some Autos From Dugan

To say that I'm behind on posting would be an understatement.  I've got a stack of 50/50s and trades from this past season that I need to get scanned and while I am close to being caught up on TTM posts, I am still not quite there.  So, I am trying to get some cards scanned and posted to reduce my stacks and move stuff into my albums.

My good friend, Dugan, took some cards from me this season after I missed a few guys while graphing.  He was able to get the above 2021 National exclusive card of Blaze Jordan signed for me IP, which was nice of him.  Jordan signs TTM, and I intend to send to him, but I was glad Dugan got this card done for me without an inscription.
I had put aside a small stack of Indians Bowman cards and missed them when I saw Lynchburg this summer.  I found them and got them to Dugan before the season was out, and he helped me finish off the ones I could finish.  It was just nice to get them out of my box.
I had missed Lolo Sanchez a couple times, so it was nice to get one of my cards signed, and I was able to finish off the last Braxton Ashcraft card that I had.
I had missed this Mosaic Deivy Grullon while we were in Durham, so Dugan took it for me and got it done.  Thankfully, it was right before Grullon left the Bulls.
Finally, Dugan sent me this nice custom he made of himself that he had signed.  It will go in my autograph album with the rest of my cards.

Thanks so much for getting these done for me, buddy!

No comments: