Wednesday, November 17, 2021

TTM Success - Willy Taveras

This isn't the card I sent, but I did received a signed baseball card TTM from Willy Taveras, returned in the envelope I provided.  I consider this a success, even though this card is pretty beat up.  It'll go in my album like all of the other cards I receive TTM, and I wasn't married to the cards I sent, anyway. 

Taveras (b. 1981) played in the majors from 2004 to 2010 for the Astros, Rockies, Reds and Nationals.  He had 662 hits, 8 home runs and a .274 batting average.  He finished second in the 2005 AL Rookie of the Year Award voting.  His 68 stolen bases led the NL in 2008.

I mailed to Taveras on May 4, 2020, and got the card back on September 11, 2021, for a 495-day TAT.  I had sent him 4 of my cards and got this one back.  I wonder if he kept those others, or someone else got them, instead.  Oh well.

No comments: