Sunday, November 7, 2021

TTM Success - Trevor Rogers

There weren't a whole lot of TTMs that I sent this year to active players during the season.  The slow return of Spring Training TTMs is one of the reasons, paired with the continued tension regarding COVID restrictions.  Still, I sent out to a few active players during the season, and one of the best returns I got was from Marlins pitcher, Trevor Rogers.  He signed my 2017 Bowman Draft and 2018 Bowman and inscribed them to me.
Rogers (b. 1997) was a first round (13th overall) pick in the 2017 June Amateur Draft out of Carlsbad High School in Carlsbad, New Mexico.  He made his debut in the 2020 season, and now has a record of 8-10 with 196 strike outs and a 3.24 ERA.  He was an All Star this year and is a possibility to win the NL Rookie of the Year Award.

I mailed to Rogers via the Marlins stadium on April 14 and got the cards back on July 12, for an 89-day TAT.

No comments: